Events Co-Ordinator/Events Administrator - £22k to £23k - 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced Event Administrator or Events Co-Ordinator? Are you available immediately?
If so my client, situated in Birmingham, is looking for an experienced Events Administrator/Events Co-Ordinator to work in a very busy team whose primary objective is to organise nationwide events for their members.
The role is varied and includes:-
• Take the lead on certain events, particularly the student programme.
• Ensure the nationwide event programme is managed on time and within budget.
• Ensure the events are promoted effectively to maximise attendance and awareness, via website and other avenues
• To liaise by phone and email with a variety of stakeholders such as speakers, attendees, venue contacts, courier services
• Ensure you maintain/develop robust systems to track spend, income and any other financial measures.
• Attend events nationwide to ensure the event runs smoothly as planned.
To be successful in the shorlist, you should have a solid track record in this type of role for a minimum of one year, have superb attention to detail skills, be proficient in the standard Microsoft Office IT packages, be highly organised, and be comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally either verbally or written.
The role is initially for a 6 month fixed term contract and will be reviewed after that.
The role is demanding yet very fulfilling. This role has arisen due to an internal promotion. The salary is at or above market rate and the team are extremely collaborative in their approach.