REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR - Birmingham City Centre
Are you a solid administrator looking for a new opportunity?
We have a great role, working for a very fast paced, growing property company. This role is to fully administer the repairs and maintenance side of their rental property portfolio. You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders including landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors in relation to all maintenance issues. Covering all kinds of maintenance issues in properties, you will log all calls received, book out to contractors and liaise to ensure that works are completed promptly and efficiently.
Working in a busy Tenancy Services Office, the ideal candidate will have an administration background and be able to use Microsoft packages including Word and Excel, together with a bespoke Property Management System. You should have, and be able to demonstrate, excellent customer service and communication skills are a must with the ability to work under pressure.
- Work in a busy team environment
- Flexible approach to work – being on-call 1 week in every 5
- Deal with enquiries both over the phone, email and face to face with customers in the office
- Diary management
- Good communication skills both written & verbal with strong emphasis on customer focus
- Use a bespoke property management system for logging, monitoring and invoicing calls
- Provide Works Orders to contractors
- Sign off contractor invoices in the first instance before passing up to Accounts for processing
- Provide other office cover as and when required
This role will give the right candidate a good opportunity to build on the skills they have already and to work in a fun, yet professional and busy environment. There is a good basic salary on offer as well as a bonus system, making the package particularly attractive. Previous experience of working in a property environment will be an advantage, but it is not essential. If you have the right attitude, a can-do attitude and have superb communication skils, then I want to hear from you.