Senior Secretary - Birmingham City Centre - Fixed Term Contract Minimum 6 months
Are you an experienced PA, or Senior Secretary, looking to join a global accounting practice? I am looking for a high level and experienced PA/Senior Secretary to join this prestigious Accounting firm, that is one of the highest regarding organisations in the professional services sector.
You will be supporting 2-3 Partners/Directors in the Corporate/deal transaction Department. Some of the duties include:-
1) Deal proactively with incoming correspondence/emails, responding/actioning as appropriate
2) Managing work passed out to other departments such as marketing and document production, ensuring timely return
3) Managing very busy diaries, booking travel and accomodation
4) Project manage and organise large events and conferences
5) Provide support and coaching for others
6) Raising bills and sorting expense claims
To be considered for this role, you must have experience of working at Partner/Director (or equivalent) level of a large corporate organisation, ideally professional or financial services, able to manage a high volume of work and be able to show you have supported more than one executive, proven time management experience with the ability to prioritise workloads regularly, excellent written and verbal communication, the ability to work proactively and use your own initiative, together with the ability to build networks with other PA's both internally and externally with key stakeholders.
This is for a minimum of 6 months fixed term contract, with the likelihood of it being extended or made permanent. As well as an excellent starting salary, the benefits are extensive after a set period.